Acum este Joi Iun 04, 2020 6:15 am

Articole Nikonisti.ro

As mentioned in last WoW

Sfaturi de achizitie si discutii despre toate modelele FX si DX de la Nikon

As mentioned in last WoW

Mesajde mmoexpmlb » Lun Mai 18, 2020 8:30 am

As mentioned in last WoW wow classic gold for sale Classicast, many no-changes people wouldnt mind if they balanced a few things a bit, the problem is that with so a lot of people, so many opinions, its much"safer" to just make one bigger community about no changes so it isnt like. . You changed this so now you should change this as well. Its also much safer for blizzard, since every switch is a danger to provoke a riot because you said. No changes is only the safe path of action. The bit in the end wondering if Blizzard does the logical thing, lets be honest, Activision-Blizzard arent really quite good at logical decisions recently.

I think classes should be changed after a few months of Naxx releasing, they then can earn a reset, rather like D3 does with seasons, and allow players update everything but using new class changes and all, let folks experience WoW Classic themselves first hand once more because if Blizzard makes course changes in the Get Go people will start bitching and state that everything was great with how WoW Classic was initially, individuals are able to experience how some courses were and they could see why Blizzard decided to alter and/or improve from these courses and let them do the changes as well. With the WoW Classic Philosophy of course.

Fans of WoW Classic should check out the achievement of Old School Runescape and think about how WoW Classic taking the exact same approach will probably benefit in the exact same way. OSRS could have been dead by now if they had not added new articles to the world. It may be fresh material, but all of it's in line with the philosophy of this old game, so it is accepted. WoW Classic as a sandbox would possibly be the best MMO to exist. I think that would give us nostalgia, as I believe most of us played WoW as a sandbox if we were kids anyhow.

What I sincerely hope Blizzard does is have a innovative"legacy" server classic wow gold The thing I really want to see introduced would be the reintroduction of all expansions, I know for a fact that many folks would love a Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King private server, and it'd be pretty fucking cool in order to watch the old expansions come from their former glory. To be honest although interest in it would definitely die down following Wrath of the Lich King, I'd still sincerely appreciate replaying a piece of Cata (Never got to perform Firelands, and that pisses me off), and relive my nostalgia as a PvP BM Hunter at MoP like I had been all those years ago.

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mywowgold.com/
mmoexpmlb

Înapoi la Nikon DSLR