Acum este Joi Mar 28, 2024 8:47 pm

Articole Nikonisti.ro

Nikon 55-200 VR cu probleme sau nu?

Intrebari si raspunsuri despre obiective

baccarat online

Mesajde chang22 » Sâm Feb 11, 2023 9:19 am

I was looking for another article by chance and found your article baccarat online I am writing on this topic, so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once.
chang22

Re: Nikon 55-200 VR cu probleme sau nu?

Mesajde clambin78 » Sâm Iun 10, 2023 5:49 am

Spend some time playing. I'm interested in finding out more because I have strong views about it. Would you please provide more details to your blog post? We will all actually gain from it. nytimes crossword
clambin78

Re: Nikon 55-200 VR cu probleme sau nu?

Mesajde KellyP » Joi Iun 15, 2023 5:48 am

It seems like you're experiencing an issue with your Nikon 55-200 VR lens when using the flash. The behavior you described, where the image seems to settle back into the lens after taking a picture with the flash, could be related to the lens's internal focus motor.

After capturing the image, the internal focus motor may readjust the position of the image within the lens, causing the slight shift you observed. This behavior is more noticeable when using the flash.

However, without further information or a thorough examination of the lens, it is difficult to determine if this is a normal behavior or if there is a problem with the lens. If you're concerned about the issue, it's recommended to consult a professional technician or contact Nikon's customer support for assistance. They will be able to provide more accurate information and help determine if there is a problem with your lens.

White Willow Meadows
KellyP

Anterior

Înapoi la Obiective