Acum este Joi Oct 22, 2020 1:21 pm

Articole Nikonisti.ro

It's 2k21 with a broken shot meter

Diverse despre Nikon

It's 2k21 with a broken shot meter

Mesajde wfuuopy » Mar Sep 29, 2020 3:33 am

The real dealbreaker for me is exactly what they did to mt nba 2k21 dribbling and post play. Before, it was instinctive while using the ideal stick to cross left, put it behind your back, and so forth. Or if you're at the post, it was simple to make your guy perform a hook to left side of the basket or hit another side and try to place one in (based on direction you hold right stick). Now?

Having the specific same issue from the post. And 5 games is not cutting it to learning how to pole hook with all the new meter. I disagree with your opinion on the dribble rod changes I think it feels even better today you can do crazy combos if you attempt it a little more. It's somewhat easier to pull the combos off today and not accidentally doing a stupid shammgod and get plucked etc.. It's 2k21 with a broken shot meter, so no thank you, I will continue my MyGM on 2k19.

I wish to make a sf 6'7 maximum weight facilitating finisher with all the balanced rate, strength and vertical pie graph. How awful would this twist me? I know nobody really knows how 2k21 will perform but I imagine it'd be similar to 20... how bad does it screw me in 2k20? Luka is that you? I was thinking just a small amount of a lebron build but Luka functions.

I am presuming this season it doesnt look like there is likely to be too many big bulky assembles So I was wondering if this is the same as 2k20 whats the minimal weight, height and interior folks got away with guarding big men? I've 30 defensive badges on the build I am considering using. Are there only 5 games for play now? What's the point?

People could play with it forever and not buy the game. How is that hard to understand? Because no one would play now offline with only 4 groups for ever. They should at least do 10 or add marginally more teams. I understand what your saying, but it's TOO restricted imo. Some things I noticed using all the demonstration. 6'9 is still the tallest height you can go while retaining 70 ball control, either with pure yellow, yellow/red, green/yellow. BP build and Playlock has been nerfed by reducing the driving dunk. BP can still get contacts at 6'6-6'7 with maximum arms if you get +5 in 99.

Characteristic to badge stage allocation is still terrible. Depending on the pie graph, you can have 5 defense bars filled while only having 1 badge. This usually means that you will need to spread your features to the appropriate places. I made some experimentation with all the blue/yellow graph. By placing the features in the very same locations but just altering the position, Pg gets more finishing but less shield (19f, 3D), SG gets less finishing but more defense (17f, 6 defense), SF gets even less completing but cheap nba 2k21 mt coins more shield (15f, 7D). Note I didn't fill out the entire category, only the vital ones like peremiter, lateral, steal and drebound.
wfuuopy

Înapoi la Discutii libere